ROSY - Crossdressing Male Lookbook | lady getup | male to female makeup transformation



Welcome to my channel! In this video, I am excited to share a special part of my life with you - my journey into crossdressing. This lookbook showcases my transformation and the art of crossdressing in traditional Indian attire. 🌟 About This Video: Join me as I explore the beauty and elegance of wearing a saree. Crossdressing is not just about changing clothes; it's about expressing a part of me that feels most authentic. In this video, I highlight the process of choosing the right makeup, selecting a stunning saree, and embracing my femininity. 👗 Outfit Details: Saree: I am wearing a beautiful traditional saree in vibrant orange with golden embroidery. The saree is draped elegantly to highlight its intricate designs and rich fabric. Blouse: The saree is paired with a golden blouse, adding a touch of regal charm to the entire outfit. Accessories: To complement the saree, I have adorned myself with traditional Indian jewelry, including a maang tikka (headpiece), jhumkas (earrings), multiple gold necklaces, and bangles. These accessories enhance the overall look, making it more glamorous and authentic. 💄 Makeup Details: Foundation and Contouring: I used a full-coverage foundation to create a flawless base, followed by contouring to define my facial features. Eyes: For the eyes, I opted for a smoky eye look with black eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop. I also added a bindi to complete the traditional Indian look. Lips: A soft pink lipstick adds a touch of elegance and femininity. Hair: My hair is styled in loose waves, adorned with the maang tikka for a complete traditional appearance. 🔸 Special Highlight: I'm wearing silicone breast forms with an E cup size, which make me feel sexy and confident. This transformation empowers me and gives me the confidence to embrace who I am without fear. 💖 Personal Reflection: Crossdressing has given me the confidence to be myself and to express my true identity without fear. It's a powerful feeling of liberation and self-acceptance. Through this video, I hope to inspire others to embrace their authentic selves and find joy in their unique journeys. #crossdressing #crossdresser #desicrossdresser #model #crossdressermodel #crossdressingbeauty #beautifulcrossdresser #m2f #makeup #m2fmakeup #m2ftransformation #beautifulmakeup #hot #hotcrossdresser #crossdressingworld #lgbtq #ladygetup #indiancrossdressers #sissyboy #boytogirl #lgbtq #ladyboy #pantyhosefetish #crossdresser #xdresser #maletofemale #mtf #loveyourself #m2f #girlslikeus #transgender #sissy #lgbt #transgirl #tgirl #xdressing #cd #femboy #xdress #genderfluid #pantyhosefeet #trans #crossdressing #crossdressers #nylons #boyswillbegirls ROSY - Crossdressing Male Saree Lookbook | lady getup | male to female makeup transformation

via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OXRrhXvTs4

No comments:

Post a Comment